Friday 13 September 2013

Langkawi: Malindo Air, Holiday Villa, Haji Ismail Group, Laksa Power


After early check out at Golden Palm Tree we went to park our car at Putrajaya Sentral. It is a covered car park and the rate is decent. RM 5 for 1 whole day. From Putrajaya Sentral we took ERL Transit directly to KLIA. For senior citizen there is 30% discount on ticket fare.


Baggages (20kg FOC) check in process was so smooth and I asked for wheelchair (FOC) specially for mem besar. After I got the wheelchair we went for kudap2 at KFC. I did wonder why the price was so pricey and then realized, heyy..it is airport lah!


Wow new experience flying with Malindo. So that was the first flight from KLIA to Langkawi. Before this they were flying only from Subang to Langkawi. Now you can choose from SZB or KUL. See the entertainment screen? I was glued onto the general knowledge game because watching movie was not a suitable option as I didn't bring the earphone. They even served us with fruit cakes and mineral water FOC!


Our room at Holiday Villa @ Pantai Tengah. Government servants please utilize booking via Rumah Peranginan Persekutuan and you'll be blessed with super duper discounted rates. Check it out!!


After 4 days of hibernation I was exposing myself with getting better eyes. I dunno why this conjunctivitis keep on visiting me for 3 consequent years. My eyes are the most precious asset on my face apart from my nose. You should look through deeply huahuahua..


Yeah..the most exciting part in Langkawi was shopping!! Mamaku gembira sungguh huhuhu


Tefal, Corningware, Vision, Gamat and such


Tak boleh miss laksa power near the airport


Rojak, laksa,cendol to be exact


sweet treats. sugar sugar baby, jangan sampai potong kaki!


Handsome ride of Toyota Vios. RM 70 per day.
Please contact Naim @ 014-7409141

1 comment:

Sintia Wiranata said...

Thank you for your explanation about holiday here. I am very excited all about that. You have a good in writing also. Thanks for sharing. villakubu.com