Wednesday 2 October 2019

3D2N Singapore: Passion Made Possible (Day 2)

 Day 2: July 28th, 2019











I woke up early, early in the morning to walk around Boat Quay while releasing some endorphins for a great day ahead. It was a calming Saturday morning, I really enjoyed the clean looking river and everybody was walking in their own pace regardless their age, shape or colour.














Of course a cuppa of Hot Ginger Tea complemented my energetic morning walk, owh it was so good sipping Teh Halia di tanah orang. Having a comfort like in your own country while travelling is a bliss.



After a good and mood lifting tea sipping session, I walked back to the hostel, packed all my things, could wait no more to check-in at the other hostel. 




Yeah..this is my room for another 1 night. The other 3 were Malaysians from Muar, I met them during Subuh Prayer the next morning. Sempat chit-chat sekejap sebelum mereka check out pergi jalan-jalan and me sambung sedikit tidolena dan kemudian mandibasah. 




Five Stones Hostel at Beach Road (opposite Parkroyal Hotel)




Owh ya this is still the story on the second day, I went to? Boon Lay - rumah K.Our sebab nak makan tomyam yang dia masak hehehe. I hop on the MRT fro Bugis to Lakeside and then took the feeder bus to her house. I must praise the efficiency of Singapore public transport service, if we could ever make this to happen at least in Klang Valley for a start (especially the waiting time of feeder buses). There's no point of having super punctual train system but when you reach the station, no feeder bus is visible (for 20 minutes or even more) for you to hop on to reach your last mile or you just walk home?



 


Right after Asar we walked around Jurong Lake Garden, once and for all. Thanks for your time, advice and everything. May our Popia Basah dream will come true.


I like this coffee shop just looking at the appearance but never had a chance to sample their coffee, maybe in the next episode, dunno in what year. Ringgit is depreciating, what to do..



I boarded the train back to Bugis by Maghrib and sitting again at Bhai Sharbat enjoying the other form of good ginger drink that is Hot Ginger Milk. Soothing babeh, soothing.

Arrived the hostel with aching feet, walking from day to night. Good exercise will always lead to a good sleep. Tak percaya?  Cubalah!

No comments: