Tuesday 24 March 2020

Beach Escapade, Thistle Port Dickson







A quick escape from Kuala Lumpur during 2020 new year holidays brought us to Port Dickson. It was an undecided movement whether to go or not to go and I suddenly wrongly booked the room for 11 nights instead of 1 night, owh silly me! I was literally panicking around after getting text message from my bank - RM2000++ was charged for the booking. Luckily Agoda arranged for the refund accordingly after 2 days and the process was swift. 

What I remember is the room's occupancy was high during that time, could see the coffee house was crowded during breakfast and swimming pool is packed with hotel guests. I had my swimwear with me but the appetite to swim was not really burning. So I skipped that little bit fun time of mine and walked with Mama to the beach.

Mama with her magic stick walked slowly and we sat at the bench by the infinity pool overlooking the mundane seaside of Port Dickson. After that we went out looking for dinner and bought some fruits for snacking.  

The next day we had pretty good breakfast spread and checked out from the hotel. Then straightly heading to Pedas for another gastronomic adventure.

No comments: